Thursday 3 June 2010

Thank You Seems Inadequate

A short while ago Becky emailed me and said she'd like to send me a collection of finishing materials in response to a comment I made on her blog. Last week the postman handed my husband a rather large package with my name on it, which promptly brought about the comment 'What have you been spending my money on now?' He was, of course, joking but didn't believe me when I said I haven't spent any money.

To say I was somewhat amazed and delighted with what Becky has sent me is a massive understatement. The words 'Thank You' seem so inadequate. Becky you truly are an amazingly generous and kind person.


What Becky has sent me is the most amazing collection of finishing materials I could have ever imagined and they will certainly give me plenty of scope for finishing off my stitching with some wonderful materials.

In my next post I should be able to share some stitching with you as I actually have something in the post. Once I have heard that it has arrived I will be able to show you it.

4 comments:

BilboWaggins said...

What a super generous package that is, look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Angela said...

How wonderful is that! Enjoy your new finishing materials they look wonderful!

Karen said...

How sweet is that...can't wait to see all your wonderful finishing!

Karan said...

Wow what a great surprise to receive - enjoy! :0)