Wednesday 24 February 2010

Do You Enjoy Testing Your Knowledge?

Next week I will be launching a daily quiz question competition on my Quizwise website. It will run from Monday to Friday with new questions posted around midnight GMT and the answer posted after 20:00 GMT. Answers will be accepted, by email, any time between midnight and 19:30 GMT.

It's a bit of fun but there will be a league for you to compare yourself against anyone else who enters.

This week will see Husband and I doing a slight redesign on the Quizwise website ready for the launch of the daily challenge.

4 comments:

BilboWaggins said...

and the Smarty Pants prize is?
(not that it's at all relevant to me because I won't win it)

Annie Bee said...

Sound like lots of fun

Jennifer said...

I will have to check out your quiz. How about one all about "vintage" gymnastics!?

Karan said...

Sounds fun. Bookmarked the site for future reference. :0)