Wednesday 12 January 2011

The ABC of Me

I've seen this on a few blogs now so thought I might as well have a go.

A - Age: 47
B - Bed Size: Double
C - Chore You Hate: Grocery shopping
D - Dogs Name: Never had a dog
E - Essential Start of the Day Item: Orange juice
F - Favourite Colour: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 4ft 11 and three quarter inches (don't forget the three-quarters)
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job: Self-employed quiz setter
K - Kids: 2 daughter 22 & son 21
L - Living Arrangements: Own home
M - Music You Love: Genesis are at the top of a very long list.
N - Nicknames: None
O - Overnight Hospital Stay: 7 nights when my daughter was born and 6 nights when my son was born. Normal births in an RAF hospital in West Germany where nobody went home early.
P - Pet Peeve: Socks being inside out or rolled up when I'm sorting out the washing.
Q - Quote from a Movie: 'I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.' Notting Hill
R - Right handed or Left: Right handed
S - Siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother, all younger
T - Time you wake up: Rarely set the alarm but usually between 8:00 and 9:00
U - Underwear: M & S
V - Vegetables you dislike: Most
W - Workout Style: Fell walking, swimming, aerobics.
X - X-Rays You've Had: Leg when I broke my it in 2002 and a few others as a child/teenager when I did a lot of gymnastics.
Y - Yummy Food You Make: According to my family, meat pie, meatballs, shepherds pie, chocolate malteser cake, lemon meringue, muffins, sticky toffee pudding. I like to bake and they like to eat it.
Z - The Best Place to Visit - Any hill but my favourite place is Bleaklow Stones in the Peak District.

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely to know more about you.

Ziggyeor said...

mmmm can I have some shepherds pie?

Toyin O. said...

Great getting to know you, thanks for sharing:)

Karan said...

Finally caught up with your blog. Hope all is going well & you're managing to walk your way back to fitness. :0)

blue star stitcher said...

Good idea for a get to know you!

FlashinScissors said...

That was fun! I might have a go at this on my blog someday!
Nice to meet you Angela!
Hugs,
Barbara xx