Tuesday 22 September 2015

Catching Up

As my eyesight started to diminish  my ability to head out safely to the hills I loved also declined. As a result my enthusiasm for my walking website also declined and so I ended up with many of the walks I had manged to do in 2014 not making it onto the site. 

Since my first operation I have been able to head back out onto the hills I love and managed to fit three walks in-between my operations.



I have enjoyed an evening stroll through Wolfscote Dale


Finally got out by myself for a walk taking in Padley Gorge and Higger Tor


The day before my second operation I fitted in a late afternoon walk along Stanage Edge

When the eye patch came off after the first operation and I finally realised how bad my eyesight had got I set myself the goal of getting all of the missing walks from 2014 online. Today is the first day after the second operation that I get to head to the hills and this morning I published the final missing walk from 2014

Time to head out and reacquaint myself with all the places I love so much and haven't visited for so long.


2 comments:

Brigitte said...

So great for you that you could take up your walks again. I have always loved visiting your blog where you describe your walks and show pictures.

Angela said...

Thanks Brigette. Plenty more pictures on the website if you follow the links. I don't always post all my walks on the blog so there are probably plenty on the website you've not seen.