Wednesday 17 January 2018

TUSAL

I have joined the TUSAL which is run by Daffycat. Basically every month you post a picture of your ORTS. If you want to know more about the TUSAl or even join it follow then more information can be found here, TUSAL or by clicking the link in my sidebar

I have been a member of the TUSAL previously and have kept my ORTS in a jar which sits on my sideboard as a piece of growing artwork. My husband doesn't get it but the jar stays there year in year out.

My ORT Jar

Most of the ORTS in the jar are from previous years the only new ones added so far this year are the green and blue ones.



They come from the few stitches I put into a PIF/Exchange I was working on before my blog got abandoned and the Travelling Stitcher's Pattern that I started yesterday evening.

PIF/Exchange Piece


Love is Best - Travelling Stitcher's Pattern


10 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Both pieces look good. Nice collection of ORTs!

Deb said...

Love the orts jar and that you have it displayed on your sideboard, I keep mine on a bookshelf and it has caused a few heads to turn. Nice projects you have going.

deb said...

Had to laugh about your husband just not getting your ort jar - mine's the same way, keeps asking, "and why do you do that?" Your stitching is lovely - I really like the exchange piece.

Chris said...

Your orts could become a focal point!

AnaCristina said...

Happy stitching!

Vee said...

Your ort jar is so pretty!

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ORTs! I've been saving mine as long as I've been blogging, 10 years? My big jar is so stuffed and so pretty! Don't mind the unbelievers...ORTs are awesome!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thaks for commenting on my blog. You are a "no-reply" but if you reply to this comment I will have your email address so I can respond in future. Let me know if you would like to sign up for the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Hop too.

Sally said...

Both your WIPS are looking good.

Clare-Aimetu said...

A lovely jar - gpod luck filling it in 2018