Wednesday 12 August 2009

A New Start

Late last week my order from Down Sunshine Lane arrived.



I have no plans for any of the Summer Showcase charts, although I'm sure I'll find a use for them soon. The LHN Gentle and Kind chart is planned as a birthday present for my Mum.



As her birthday is in September and I'd like to get it framed, I thought I'd better get a move on, so I started it last night. Fortunately I'm fast becoming a LHN fan and know that they stitch up very quickly, so, hopefully, it will be finished and at the framers by next week.

I also have a parcel in the post, so there will be a reveal coming up soon of some of my secret stitching.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Aren't LHN's designs the greatest. I keep collecting them because they are so cute. Your mom is going to love this.

Karan said...

Nice new charts. Am an LHN fan too..... though have yet to actually stitch one! LOL Lovely piece for your Mum. :0)

BilboWaggins said...

What absolutely charming little charts

drea_dear said...

Great start. I think the Ice Cream chart looks adorable! LOL

Angela said...

Love the new start, all LHN designs are just wonderful when stitched! I bet your Mom will love it :)