Monday 19 February 2018

TUSAL & Travelling Pattern

Well I'm behind again so two quick things to catch-up on.

First my February TUSAL post.




Wow I have absolutely amazed myself and added a lot of orts this month as I've been stitching up a storm, not only finishing the Travelling Pattern but also starting a The Secret Project which has come on way faster than I expected, which is good.

I have also done the draw for the Lizzie Kate Travelling pattern and it should soon be heading across the ocean to Lynda at A Cozy Little Place for Stitching. Do hop over to her blog if you want another go at stitching this pattern.

Not a lot else has been happening as I have been unwell and not felt like doing much except watching the Winter Olympics, although now I have a ton of things to catch-up on but if GB carry on doing well in the curling not much will get done this week either.


3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Great ORTs! You have a huge pile there!

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a lovely orts jar and it's filling up. Congrats to Lynda in receiving the Travelling pattern. Hope you feel better soon.

lynda said...

Thanks, Angela! I can't wait to stitch that one up and pass it along to someone else!